Saturday, October 03, 2009

Memorial Park, Rockport, Tx


We went to Rockport today. We stopped at Memorial Park. There were many small children playing soccer. The park has about two miles of walking/nature trails. The mosquitoes were pretty bad. Plus the heat and humidity made the walking conditions especially unpleasant. The park has basketball and tennis courts, playground areas, and an exercise circuit. If not for the mosquitoes I could have spent more time enjoying the nature trail area. I will remember this park and day long after my mosquito bites stop inching.

7 comments:

沙羅 said...

Be my blog follower on Blogger

username: GingerSlamSven

:)

CreationsbyGena said...

Love your blog very cute. I have a friend that takes a little teddy bear everywhere she goes and takes pictures of teddy at those sites. thanks for sharing.
swap-bot aka Creationsbygena for blogger swap.

Rubine said...

Be my blog follower on Blogger

username: BlackCat

This is such a fun idea! Do you always take the gnome with you just in case you see a new park?

pandagirl37 said...

I carry a small gnome and a digital camera with me all the time. Uou know just in case....

Danielle Athanas said...

Ok THIS is a really clever idea! I love it. I'm from the "Be my Blog Follower" swap on Swap-Bot (dmathanas). :) :)

Deborah said...

I am from swap-bot and one of your partners for the follow my blog swap. I am now following your blog.

P.S. I love all the gnome traveling pictures. How Fun!

Deborah (debrbrts)

QueenQuill said...

What an adorable idea for a blog! You sure do visit a lot of places...how fun!

Anyway, my name is Ashley and I'm from Swap-Bot. My user name there is QueenQuill. My blog can be found here:

http://ashleysatrium.blogspot.com/

Talk to you later!