Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blucher Park

I saw on the news that the city had spent over 85 thousand dollars to renovate Blucher Park. We found the park but drove around trying to find a good spot to park. Eventually we decided to use the Channel 10 parking lot. Ours was the only car there. We saw several groups of people wandereing thru the park. Several of them had binoculars and cameras with large lenses. John and I were practically running thru the park to keep from being carried away by the hordes of hungry mosquitos.
I had used a repellent but had not applied it to my back. I can feel that is back is covered in bites.
We liked the park. It has many pleasant areas to view birds and nature. We just thought that we would visit the park again when the mosquito feeding season has ended.

No comments: