Sunday, July 03, 2005

Burroughs park


July 3, 2005

Went to Burroughs Park. This is a large park. At the front are several baseball and soccer fields. When you go to the back there is a small lake. There are signs that indicate there are fish in the water. (catch and release for bass and size/number limits for other fish) This park also has some nice playground equipment. It also has a maze. The hedges are short and people have made short cut thru the dead ends so the maze isn't very challenging. But I like the idea of the maze and maybe in a few years it might be more fun.
The park also has a couple of miles of trails. I enjoyed my walk until a big ole horsefly decided to bite me. It would not leave me alone. I'd shoo it away only for it to return right back to my leg and continue to bite me.

No comments: